B1650 2004 TOYOTA SOLARA - Occupant Classification System Fault
- Faulty Occupant Classification System
- Faulty Airbags Sensor Assembly Center
- Faulty Right Front Seat Wire
Tech notesThere is factory service bulletin for the 2004 Toyota Solara
2004 Toyota Solara B1650 OBDDII Code
- Airbag Warning Light ON
B1650 2004 Toyota Solara DescriptionThe Occupant Classification System circuit consists of the Airbag Sensor Assembly Center and the Occupant Classification System. If the Airbags Sensor Assembly Center receives signals from the Occupant Classification ECU, it determines whether or not the Front Passenger Airbag Assembly and the Front Seat Airbag Assembly sight should be operated. The B1650 code is recorded when a malfunction is detected in the Occupant Classification System.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B1650 2004 Toyota Solara code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1650 2004 TOYOTA SOLARA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1650 2004 Toyota Solara code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks