- Faulty Mirror Passenger Motor
- Mirror Passenger Motor harness is open or shorted
- Mirror Passenger Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1640 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Mirror Passenger Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Mirror Passenger Motor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1640 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1640 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1640 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks