- Faulty Mirror Driver Motor
- Mirror Driver Motor harness is open or shorted
- Mirror Driver Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1632 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Mirror Driver Motor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Mirror Driver Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1632 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1632 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1632 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1632 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks