B1615 - Wiper Rear Disable Switch Circuit Failure
B1615 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Rear Disable Switch
- Wiper Rear Disable Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Rear Disable Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1615 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1615 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1615 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1615 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1615 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Rear Disable Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Rear Disable Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1615 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1615 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1615 Information for specific makes
- B1615 CHRYSLER Panel Illumination Control Circuit Open
- B1615 DODGE Panel Illumination Control Circuit Open
- B1615 JEEP Panel Illumination Control Circuit Open
- B1615 LEXUS Front Airbag Sensor Left Malfunction
- B1615 RAM Panel Illumination Control Circuit Open
- B1615 SCION Front Airbag Sensor Left Malfunction
- B1615 TOYOTA Front Airbag Sensor Left Malfunction
Need more help?Get the B1615 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1615 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1615 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks