B1614 JEEP - Panel Illumination Control Circuit High
B1614 JEEP Possible Causes
- Panel Lamps Driver shorted to ground
- Headlamp Switch shorted to ground
- Driver Heated Switch shorted to ground
- Passenger Heated Switch shorted to ground
- Clock Module shorted to ground
- PRNDL Lamp shorted to ground
- Switch Bank shorted to ground
- Faulty Instrument Cluster
How do I fix code B1614 JEEPCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1614 JEEP code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1614 JEEP code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1614 Jeep DescriptionThe Instrument Cluster monitors the Panel Illumination Control. The Instrument Cluster sets the OBDII code when the Panel Illumination Control is not to factory specifications.
B1614 JEEP More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1614 JEEP code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the B1614 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1614 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks