B1612 - Wiper Rear Mode Select Switch Circuit Open
- Faulty Wiper Rear Mode Select Switch
- Wiper Rear Mode Select Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Rear Mode Select Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1612 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Rear Mode Select Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Rear Mode Select Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1612 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1612 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1612 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1612 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks