B1603 - Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator Circuit Failure
- Faulty Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator
- Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator harness is open or shorted
- Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1603 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1603 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1603 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1603 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks