B1571 LEXUS - Manual Switch Green Indicator Malfunction
- Faulty Map Light Assembly
- Map Light Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Map Light Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1571 Lexus DescriptionThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set when the Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver) detects an open or short in the manual (SOS) switch green indicator circuit of the manual (SOS) switch. The manual (SOS) switch green indicator illuminates after the power switch is turned on (IG). If the Safety Connect system is not active, the manual (SOS) switch green indicator will turn off. If the Safety Connect system is active, the manual (SOS) switch green indicator will blink while communicating with call center.
Need more help?Get the B1571 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1571 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1571 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks