- Faulty Door Lock Cylinder
- Door Lock Cylinder harness is open or shorted
- Door Lock Cylinder circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1559 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Door Lock Cylinder. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Door Lock Cylinder is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1559 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1559 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1559 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks