- Faulty Decklid Release Switch
- Decklid Release Switch harness is open or shorted
- Decklid Release Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1552 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Decklid Release Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Decklid Release Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1552 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1552 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1552 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1552 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks