B1517 CADILLAC - Battery Voltage Low/High Voltage
- Faulty Control Module Power
- Control Module Power harness is open or shorted
- Control Module Power circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- B1517 03: Battery Voltage Low Voltage
- B1517 07: Battery Voltage High Voltage
- B1517 5A : Battery Voltage Not Plausible
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1517 Cadillac DescriptionThe vehicle control modules or sensors monitor the system voltage to verify the system voltage is within the normal operating range. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) sets the OBDII code when the Control Module Power is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1517 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1517 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1517 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks