B1501 - Lamp Turn Signal Left Circuit Short To Battery
- Faulty Lamp Turn Signal Left
- Lamp Turn Signal Left harness is open or shorted
- Lamp Turn Signal Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1501 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Lamp Turn Signal Left. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Lamp Turn Signal Left is not to factory specifications.
B1501 Information for specific makes
- B1501 SUBARU Power Supply System Error Detection
Need more help?Get the B1501 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1501 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1501 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks