B14EA - Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer Circuit Short-Circuit
B14EA Possible Causes
- Faulty Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer
- Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer harness is open or shorted
- Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
First diagnose B14EA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14EA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14EA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14EA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14ea DescriptionThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer is not to factory specifications.
B14EA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14EA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B14EA Information for specific makes
- B14EA SUBARU Intake Door Actuator Potentiometer Circuit Short-Circuit
Need more help?Get the B14ea code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B14EA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B14ea code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks