B1497 - Decklid Punch-Out Sensor Battery Short
- Faulty Decklid Punch-Out Sensor
- Decklid Punch-Out Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Decklid Punch-Out Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1497 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Decklid Punch-Out Sensor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Decklid Punch-Out Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1497 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1497 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1497 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1497 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks