B1492 - Ignition Cylinder Sensor Open Circuit
- Faulty Ignition Cylinder Sensor
- Ignition Cylinder Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Cylinder Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1492 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Ignition Cylinder Sensor. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Ignition Cylinder Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1492 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1492 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1492 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks