B1468 - Latch Relay Output Circuit Short To Battery
B1468 Possible Causes
- Faulty Latch Motor
- Latch Motor harness is open or shorted
- Latch Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Gate Trunk Module (RGTM)
First diagnose B1468 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1468 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1468 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1468 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1468 DescriptionThe Rear Gate Trunk Module (RGTM) monitors the Latch Motor. The Rear Gate Trunk Module sets the OBDII code when the LLatch Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1468 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1468 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1468 Information for specific makes
- B1468 CHRYSLER Channel 2 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1468 DODGE Channel 2 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1468 FORD Latch Relay Output Circuit Short To Battery
- B1468 JEEP Channel 2 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
- B1468 LINCOLN Latch Relay Output Circuit Short To Battery
- B1468 MERCURY Latch Relay Output Circuit Short To Battery
- B1468 RAM Channel 2 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Open
Need more help?Get the B1468 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1468 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1468 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks