- Faulty Wiper Hi/Low Switch
- Wiper Hi/Low Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Hi/Low Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1466 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Hi/Low Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Hi/Low Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1466 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1466 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1466 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1466 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks