B1451 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Wash/Delay Switch
- Wiper Wash/Delay Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Wash/Delay Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1451 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1451 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1451 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1451 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1451 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Wash/Delay Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Wash/Delay Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1451 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1451 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1451 Information for specific makes
- B1451 BUICK Accessory Power Circuit
- B1451 CADILLAC Accessory Power Circuit
- B1451 CHEVROLET Accessory Power Circuit
- B1451 FORD Wiper Wash/Delay Switch Circuit Open
- B1451 GMC Accessory Power Circuit
- B1451 LEXUS Compressor Solenoid Circuit
- B1451 LINCOLN Wiper Wash/Delay Switch Circuit Open
- B1451 MERCURY Wiper Wash/Delay Switch Circuit Open
- B1451 SCION Compressor Solenoid Circuit
- B1451 TOYOTA Compressor Solenoid Circuit
Need more help?Get the B1451 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1451 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1451 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks