- Faulty Compressor Lock Sensor
- Compressor Lock Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Compressor Lock Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Compressor Assembly
- Faulty Air Conditioning Amplifier
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1422 DescriptionThis sensor sends 1 pulse per engine revolution to the Air Conditioning Amplifier. If the ratio of the compressor speed divided by the engine speed is smaller than a predetermined value, the Air Conditioning Amplifier turns the compressor off, and the indicator blinks at approximately 1 second intervals.
B1422 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1422 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1422 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1422 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks