B1389 - Oil Temperature Sensor Circuit Failure
- Faulty Oil Temperature Sensor
- Oil Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Oil Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1389 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Oil Temperature Sensor. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Oil Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B1389 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1389 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1389 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1389 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks