B1385 Code - Oil Level Lamp Circuit Open
|B1385 code possible causes
- Faulty Oil Level Lamp
- Oil Level Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Oil Level Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
|How do I fix the B1385 code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B1385 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1385 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1385 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|B1385 code descriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Oil Level Lamp. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Oil Level Lamp is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1385 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1385 code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1385 code information for specific makes
- B1385 BUICK Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 CADILLAC Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 CHEVROLET Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 GMC Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 HYUNDAI Front-Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Circuit Short To Battery
- B1385 KIA Front-Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Circuit Short To Battery
- B1385 PONTIAC Device Ignition START Circuit
|Need help with a B1385 code?Get the B1385 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B1385 code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1385 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks