- Faulty Oil Change Reset Button
- Oil Change Reset Button harness is open or shorted
- Oil Change Reset Button circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1381 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Oil Change Reset Button. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Oil Change Reset Button is not to factory specifications.
B1381 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1381 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1381 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1381 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks