B136F LINCOLN - Left Front Door Handle Unlock Circuit No Sub Type Information
- Faulty Left Front Door Handle Unlock
- Left Front Door Handle Unlock harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Door Handle Unlock circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B136f Lincoln DescriptionThe Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module interprets radio frequency signals from the Remote Functions Receiver (RFR) Module and Intelligent Access (IA) key transmitters. The RFA module receives input signals from various modules and other components. Based on this information, the RFA module generates an output signal to control various components such as the door locks and the liftgate. The OBDII code sets when the RFA module receives no response from the left front door unlock sensor when voltage and ground are applied to the sensor after detecting vehicle speed.
Need more help?Get the B136f Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B136F LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B136f Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks