B1367 LINCOLN - Right Rear Door Handle Unlock Circuit No Sub Type Information
- Faulty Right Rear Door Handle Unlock
- Right Rear Door Handle Unlock harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Door Handle Unlock circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1367 Lincoln DescriptionThe Remote Function Actuator (RFA) Module interprets radio frequency signals from the Remote Functions Receiver (RFR) Module and Intelligent Access (IA) key transmitters. The RFA module receives input signals from various modules and other components. Based on this information, the RFA module generates an output signal to control various components such as the door locks and the liftgate. The OBDII code sets when the RFA module receives no response from the right rear door unlock sensor when voltage and ground are applied to the sensor after detecting vehicle speed.
Need more help?Get the B1367 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1367 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1367 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks