B1355 HYUNDAI Code - Passenger-Side Air Bag Module First Stage Short To Battery
|B1355 HYUNDAI code possible causes
- Faulty Passenger-Side Air Bag Module
- Passenger-Side Air Bag Module harness is open or shorted
- Passenger-Side Air Bag Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Supplemental Restraint System Control Module (SRSCM)
|How do I fix the B1355 HYUNDAI code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B1355 HYUNDAI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1355 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1355 HYUNDAI code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|B1355 HYUNDAI code descriptionA Passenger Air Bag (PAB) Module, located in the passenger side crash pad, contains a folded cushion together with an inflator unit. The main circuit in the Supplemental Restraint System Control Module (SRSCM) senses and judges the force of impact and if necessary inflation of the cushion occurs. If battery voltage is too low or power is disconnected due to the impact, the voltage regulator and the back-up power circuit respectively will keep the voltage at a constant level. A self-diagnosis circuit is built into the SRS control module, When the ignition switch is turned ON, the SRSCM indicator light turns on and turns off, after about six seconds, if the system is operating normally. If the light does not come If the light does not turn on or does not turn back off after six seconds, or if it lights while driving, an abnormality in the system is indicated.
|Need more information with the B1355 HYUNDAI code?Need more information on how to fix the B1355 HYUNDAI code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B1355 HYUNDAI code?Get the B1355 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B1355 HYUNDAI code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1355 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks