B1325 GMC - Control Module Power Circuit Low/High Voltage
- Faulty Control Module Power
- Control Module Power harness is open or shorted
- Control Module Power circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- B1325 03: Control Module Power Circuit Low Voltage
- B1325 07: Control Module Power Circuit High Voltage
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1325 Gmc DescriptionThe vehicle control modules or sensors monitor the system voltage to verify the system voltage is within the normal operating range. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) sets the OBDII code when the Control Module Power is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1325 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1325 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1325 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks