B1324 Possible Causes
- Faulty Door Ajar Lamp
- Door Ajar Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Door Ajar Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1324 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1324 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1324 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1324 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1324 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Door Ajar Lamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Door Ajar Lamp is not to factory specifications.
B1324 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1324 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1324 Information for specific makes
- B1324 BUICK A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor
- B1324 CADILLAC A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor
- B1324 CHEVROLET A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor
- B1324 GMC A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor
- B1324 HYUNDAI Passenger Occupant Classification System Communication Error
- B1324 KIA Passenger Occupant Classification System Communication Error
- B1324 PONTIAC A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor
- B1324 SATURN A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor
Need more help?Get the B1324 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1324 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1324 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks