B1314 - Battery Saver Relay Coil Circuit Open
- Faulty Battery Saver Relay
- Battery Saver Relay harness is open or shorted
- Battery Saver Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1314 DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Battery Saver Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Battery Saver Relay is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1314 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1314 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1314 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks