B129A MERCURY - LIN Bus D Signal Invalid
- Faulty Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor
- Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Tech notesB129A:86 LIN Bus D Signal Invalid
B129A:88 LIN Bus D Bus Off
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B129a Mercury DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Central Lock Switch Illumination Circuit. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM receives invalid data from the Driver Side Windshield Wiper Motor over the LIN.
Need more help?Get the B129a Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B129A MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B129a Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks