B1281 - Front Wiper Switch MIST Position Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Front Wiper Switch
- Front Wiper Switch harness is open or shorted
- Front Wiper Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1281 DescriptionThe Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Front Wiper Switch Position. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Front Wiper Switch Position is not to factory specifications.
B1281 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1281 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1281 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1281 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks