- Faulty Video Display
- Video Display harness is open or shorted
- Video Display circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Media Disc Player
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1280 DescriptionThe rear displays are located in the back of the driver and front passenger seats. The rear seatback display screens show video from the disc player.
The seatback displays receive power and ground from the vehicle harness. A discrete control circuit from the disc player is used to control the power state of the displays.
The displays receive all other video, audio, and control information via the LVDS cable. The LVDS cable connected to the disc player contains two pairs of data circuits, one pair for each of the rear displays. A splitter cable is used to separate the data circuits to each individual display, providing separate information to each display.
B1280 Information for specific makes
- B1280 ACURA Turn Signal Switch Circuit Malfunction
- B1280 BUICK Rear Seat Entertainment Input Signal
- B1280 CADILLAC Rear Seat Entertainment Input Signal
- B1280 CHEVROLET Rear Seat Entertainment Input Signal
- B1280 GMC Rear Seat Entertainment Input Signal
- B1280 HONDA Turn Signal Switch Circuit Malfunction
Need more help?Get the B1280 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1280 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1280 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks