B1275 - Headlight Switch OFF Position Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Combination Headlight Switch
- Combination Headlight Switch harness is open or shorted
- Combination Headlight Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1275 DescriptionThe Multiplex Integrated Control Unit (MICU) monitors the Headlight Switch Position. The MICU sets the OBDII code when the Headlight Switch Position is not to factory specifications.
B1275 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1275 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1275 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1275 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks