B126A MERCURY - Drivers Door Interior Lock Switch General Electrical Failure
- Faulty Drivers Door Interior Lock Switch
- Drivers Door Interior Lock Switch harness is open or shorted
- Drivers Door Interior Lock Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B126a Mercury DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) sends voltage signals to the door lock control switches through the lock and unlock input circuits. When the lock or unlock switch is pressed, the corresponding voltage signal is routed to ground, signaling the BCM to lock or unlock the doors. The door lock control switches have a dedicated ground circuit. The BCM monitors the Drivers Door Interior Lock Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Drivers Door Interior Lock Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B126a Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B126A MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B126a Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks