- Faulty Panel/Defrost Actuator
- Panel/Defrost Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Panel/Defrost Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1263 DescriptionUnder normal operation, the panel/defrost and floor door actuator motors are supplied voltage or ground through the circuit, depending on desired actuator rotation, by the Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) module. The EATC module then supplies the appropriate voltage or ground to the other side of the actuator motor. The panel/defrost and floor door actuator feedback resistors are supplied a ground and a 5-volt reference voltage from the EATC module. The EATC module reads the voltage on the circuit to determine the actuator position by the position of the actuator feedback resistor wiper arm.
B1263 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the B1263 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1263 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1263 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks