B1252 MERCURY - USB Port Circuit Short to Ground
- Faulty USB Cable and Port
- USB Cable and Port harness is open or shorted
- USB Cable and Port circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1252 Mercury DescriptionThe media hub requires an external power and ground circuit to operate. Loss of power or ground disables all media hub functionality. One USB cable connects the media hub to the Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM). The OBDII code sets when the APIM detects an over-current condition in the USB circuit. This can be caused by a fault in the USB cable and port, or by the customer USB device.
Need more help?Get the B1252 Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1252 MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1252 Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks