B124D MERCURY - Tire Pressure Sensor General Signal Failure
- Faulty Tire Pressure Sensor
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Body Control Module (BCM) harness is open or shorted
- Body Control Module (BCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
B124d Mercury DescriptionThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Tire Pressure Sensor. The OBDII code is set by the BCM in continuous memory when 1, 2 or 3 of the tire pressure sensors are faulted or not responding, or when data is not received by the BCM.
Need more help?Get the B124d Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B124D MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B124d Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks