B1235 ACURA - Problem In The Driver Side Air Mix Control Linkage, Door, Or Motor Circuit
- Faulty Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor
- Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor harness is open or shorted
- Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1235 Acura DescriptionThe Climate Control Unit monitors the Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Driver Side Air Mix Control Motor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the B1235 Acura code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1235 ACURA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1235 Acura code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks