B1222 - Short In The Rear Mode Control Motor Circuit
B1222 Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Mode Control Motor
- Rear Mode Control Motor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Mode Control Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Unit
- Faulty A/C Control Panel
How do I fix code B1222?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1222 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1222 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1222 DescriptionThe Rear Climate Control Unit monitors the Rear Mode Control Motor. The Rear Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Rear Mode Control Motor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1222 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1222 ACURA Short In The Rear Mode Control Motor Circuit
- B1222 CHRYSLER Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit High
- B1222 DODGE Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit High
- B1222 HONDA Short In The Rear Mode Control Motor Circuit
- B1222 JEEP Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit High
- B1222 RAM Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit High
Need more help?Get the B1222 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1222 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks