B1210 INFINITI - Side Collision Detection
B1210 INFINITI Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (ACU)
- Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (ACU) harness is open or shorted
- Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (ACU) circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B1210 INFINITI?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1210 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1210 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1210 INFINITI DescriptionDetects component damage resulting from a side collision, brinks or illuminates the air bag warning lamp to inform the driver.
The side air bag and curtain air bag are operated by the decision of the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (ACU) signal of the side collision.
The Side Collision Detection consists of the satellite sensor, Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (ACU), front side air bag and side curtain air bag.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1210 INFINITI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B1210 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1210 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks