B1208 DODGE - Anti-Theft Indicator Circuit Short
- Faulty VTA Security Indicator
- VTA Security Indicator harness is open or shorted
- VTA Security Indicator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Instrument Cluster (IC)
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
Tech notesB1208-11-ANTI-THEFT INDICATOR - CIRCUIT SHORT TO GROUND
B1208-15-ANTI-THEFT INDICATOR - CIRCUIT SHORT TO BATTERY OR OPEN
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1208 Dodge DescriptionWhen the enable conditions are correct, the Body Control Module (BCM) provides a voltage output to the Security Indicator lamp located in the Instrument Cluster. The BCM sets the OBDII code when it detects a voltage below 0.30 of a volt for the period of less than one second on the VTA Security Indicator circuit.
Need more help?Get the B1208 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1208 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1208 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks