B1199 NISSAN Code - Left Side Front Curtain Air Bag Module Voltage Short
|B1199 NISSAN code possible causes
- Faulty Left Side Front Curtain Air Bag Module
- Left Side Front Curtain Air Bag Module harness is open or shorted
- Left Side Front Curtain Air Bag Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module)
|How do I fix the B1199 NISSAN code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B1199 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1199 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1199 NISSAN code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|B1199 NISSAN code descriptionThe Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) monitors the Left Side Front Curtain Air Bag Module. The Air Bag Sensor Unit sets the OBDII code when the circuit for the front Left Side Front Curtain Air Bag Module circuit t is shorted to some power supply circuits.
|Need more information with the B1199 NISSAN code?Need more information on how to fix the B1199 NISSAN code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B1199 NISSAN code?Get the B1199 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B1199 NISSAN code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1199 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks