B118C - BSM Indicator Light Left Circuit Malfunction
B118C Possible Causes
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left harness is open or shorted
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module
How do I fix code B118C?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
Cost of diagnosing the B118C code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B118C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B118C DescriptionThe Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module monitors the BSM Indicator Light Left. The BSM Control Module sets the OBDII code when the BSM Control Module left performs measurement at 0.01 s intervals and a short to ground in the BSM indicator light left circuit is detected 48 times continuously.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B118C code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B118C MAZDA BSM Indicator Light Left Circuit Malfunction
Need more help?Get the B118c code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B118c code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks