B1155 - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
B1155 Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B1155Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1155 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1155 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1155 DescriptionThe Gauge Control Module monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit communication (Headlight Switch Message) is not to factory specifications.
B1155 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1155 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1155 ACURA Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
- B1155 FORD Subwoofer 1 Short to Battery
- B1155 HONDA Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
- B1155 LINCOLN Subwoofer 1 Short to Battery
- B1155 MERCURY Subwoofer 1 Short to Battery
Need more help?Get the B1155 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1155 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks