B1144 LEXUS Code - Door Side Airbag Sensor Malfunction
|B1144 LEXUS code possible causes
- Faulty Door Side Airbag Sensor (Left Side)
- Door Side Airbag Sensor (Left Side) harness is open or shorted
- Door Side Airbag Sensor (Left Side) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Airbag Sensor Assembly
|How do I fix the B1144 LEXUS code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B1144 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1144 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1144 LEXUS code possible symptoms?
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
|B1144 LEXUS code descriptionThe Door Side Airbag Sensor (Left Side) circuit consists of the airbag sensor assembly and Door Side Airbag Sensor (Left Side). The Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) B1144 is recorded when a malfunction is detected in the Door Side Airbag Sensor (Left Side) circuit.
|Need more information with the B1144 LEXUS code?Need more information on how to fix the B1144 LEXUS code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B1144 LEXUS code?Get the B1144 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B1144 LEXUS code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1144 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks