B113D FORD - Rear Climate Control Switch Stuck
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Switch
- Rear Climate Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Rear Climate Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B113d Ford DescriptionUnder normal operation, the ground is provided to the rear climate control switch through the circuit. When the switch is pressed, ground through an internal resistor is sent to the Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) module through the circuit. The Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module sets the OBDII when the module senses continuous voltage drop on the switch output circuit.
Need more help?Get the B113d Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B113D FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B113d Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks