B1123 SCION Code - Occupant Classification System Malfunction
|B1123 SCION code possible causes
- Occupant classification system
- Airbag sensor assembly center
- Right front seat wire
|How do I fix the B1123 SCION code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the B1123 SCION code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1123 SCION code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|When is the B1123 SCION code detected?The B1123 code is recorder when a malfunction is detected in the occupant classification system.
|What are B1123 SCION code possible symptoms?
- Airbag Warning Light ON
|B1123 SCION code descriptionThe occupant classification system circuit consists of the airbag sensor assembly center and the occupant classification system.
If the airbags sensor assy center receives signals from the occupant classification ECU, it determines whether or not the front passenger airbag assy and the front seat airbag assy sight should be operated.
|Need more information with the B1123 SCION code?Need more information on how to fix the B1123 SCION code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
|Need help with a B1123 SCION code?Get the B1123 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|B1123 SCION code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1123 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks