B1115 INFINITI - Right Air Bag Satellite Sensor
- Faulty Right Air Bag Satellite Sensor
- Right Air Bag Satellite Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Air Bag Satellite Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1115 Infiniti DescriptionWhen the Air Bag Diagnosis Sensor Unit (ACU) define the both signal voltage of the “G” sensor and the Safing sensor to be that of the collision which exceeds the specified level, the driving circuit switches on and feeds the electric ignitor of both the side air bag and curtain air bag.
The Satellite Sensor is an integrated type of the G sensor element for side collision with output terminals for signal voltage.
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.
Need more help?Get the B1115 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B1115 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B1115 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks