B10EE DODGE - Condenser Fan Control Circuit Overcurrent
- Faulty Condenser Fan Motor
- Condenser Fan Motor harness is open or shorted
- Condenser Fan Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10ee Dodge DescriptionThe Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) monitors the Condenser Fan Motor. The TIPM sets the OBDII code when it detects an overcurrent condition on the Condenser Fan Control Output circuit.
Need more help?Get the B10ee Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B10EE DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B10ee Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks