B10E9 DODGE - Blower Motor Control Circuit Low
- Faulty Blower Motor Power Module
- Blower Motor Power Module harness is open or shorted
- Blower Motor Power Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty A/C Heater Control
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10e9 Dodge DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) factors the Blend Door position and Blower Motor speed information into the coolant temperature modeling. This information is received as a raw voltage signal from the HVAC Module over the Can Bus. The PCM detects that the Blower Motor Control circuit is below a minimum calibrated threshold.
Need more help?Get the B10e9 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B10E9 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B10e9 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks