B10E5 FORD - Wake up Control Circuit Short
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Body Control Module (BCM) harness is open or shorted
- Body Control Module (BCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
Tech notesB10E5:11 Wake up Control: Circuit Short To Ground
B10E5:15 Wake up Control: Circuit Short To Battery or Open
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10e5 Ford DescriptionThe wake up control circuit is used to wake up the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) prior to engine cranking. The PCM needs to wake up prior to a crank request so that it has time to go through its own initialization. The wake up control circuit is controlled by the Body Control Module (BCM). The OBDII set when the BCM detects a short to ground or voltage on the wake up control circuit.
Need more help?Get the B10e5 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
B10E5 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the B10e5 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks